June 2, 2012

You.

That time when I really felt that I do not need anyone in my life, you appeared.
That time when I really thought that I could survive alone, you came.
That time when everyone said that I have the highest ego, you make me melt.
That time when I have the hardest heart ever, you make me cry.

It is such a miracle that I can still smile again after what has happened.
It is such a miracle that I can still love again after all of those incidents.
It is such a miracle that I can still trust someone after being lied for thousand times.
It is such a miracle that I can still accept you and break the ego of mine.

Thank you so much, for having the intention to be the best guy in my life.
Thank you also, for giving me hope and strength when I do not believe in myself.
Thank you as well, for choosing me when you have all the best choices all this while.
And thank you, for respecting me and treating me like I am special.

For the first time in my life, I am saying this to someone :

                                                  I NEED YOU.

No comments: